Consent to personal data processing for marketing purposes
The user agrees that the provider may contact him to promote products and services, particularly send him commercial communications by e-mail, phone and/or mail in which the user may receive various information about products and services of the provider and other cooperating persons depending on the preferences and interest of the user in various topics and events. The user may rectify his preferences in his user account or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For this purpose, the user gives his consent by ticking the permission to process his personal data, i.e. first name, surname, address, e-mail address, phone, for the stated purpose of sending marketing communications about products of the provider and other cooperating persons by e-mail, phone or mail. This consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The user confirms that the provider is entitled to collect, store and process the necessary personal data of the user, i.e. name, surname, residence address, e-mail, phone, IP address including sensitive and other personal data the user continuously gives him access to (hereinafter referred to as “personal data”) for the purposes of:
- fulfilment of obligations arising from the application or contract concluded with the user;
- sending commercial communications and other information about provider’s business activities in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- fulfilment of follow-up contracts, particularly contracts with other suppliers providing the performance for the provider.
- fulfilment of other legal obligations upon the request of the user or the contract concluded with the provider and its fulfilment and/or
- protecting legitimate interests of the provider in court, administrative or other proceedings.
The provider will sufficiently secure the personal data, process it only for these purposes and store it for the necessary period of time in which the purpose is relevant.
The provider properly informs the data subject about his right
- to request the access to his personal data and its rectification;
- to request the data erasure or portability;
- to object the processing.
With relation to all of this, he shall contact the provider at firstname.lastname@example.org and the request should be handled without delay but within 30 days according to Articles 15 to 23 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 at the latest. The user has the right to lodge a complaint to The Office for Personal Data Protection.
The provider is entitled to charge a reasonable fee for the costs incurred during the execution of the request if there are repeated or unjustified requests